If you cannot be a follower of this blog because you do not want a Google account and if you would like to be notified by email when I post to my blog, just give me your email address and I will sign you up. (The option can only be chosen from within my blog account.)

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Upcoming Articles

I just wanted to update about the status of things. Larry and I have been working to help flesh out a robot character for my robots article coming in a future issue of the magazine. It's currently in his hands undergoing what should  be the final revision. Besides the robot article, I have submitted a playable version of the Zethra race, and a revised and expanded article about Star Law and creating and playing Star Law characters. I also have some art that's almost done for issue #13, though I still need to iron out some details. It's so easy to get burned out doing art, so I have to keep after myself to do it.

I am currently working on an Background/Personality article for helping players flesh out their character randomly or just to inspire ideas. It will generate more character bios than there are people on earth. Besides that, I'm bringing all the old Sage Advice, Star Questions, and Dispel Confusion Q&As into a single comprehensive and updated Q&A document. Lastly, I'm also working on a revised psionics article. There are many other articles on my computer waiting to be written, but these are the ones I've been working on.

If you would like to help me playtest my articles, be sure to let me know. I'm not interested in running Knight Hawks games unless they are more focused on Alpha Dawn roleplaying. Speaking of which, I have been trying to do a full revision and expansion of my previous articles about space fighters and scaled space flight. I will be dividing up parts of both articles into different articles. One will be about KH subsizes (including engines), one reintroducing my fighter/bomber weapons (including the weapons allotments for size 1 and 2 vehicles/spaceships; also targeting systems, though I may do those separately), one will be about small space fighters, one on bombers, one on civilian atmospheric, transatmospheric, and space vehicles, another covering ship's system packages (perhaps for all sizes), one regarding special combat actions and strategies, another on sliding scale spaceflight and mapping (which will also include roleplaying instructions, as they will be presented as I discovered that it is an indispensable part of multiple scale combat), and finally I might be revisiting three dimensional mapping.

So keep an eye out and don't forget that playtesters are always necessary.and welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment must be approved.